Be a Volunteer
Violence Free Communities could not undertake the work we do without a strong team of volunteers who support us in our activities.
We need people to donate their time and skills to support our events and programmes. You may like to consider volunteering.
This could be:
- delivering marketing materials ie. flyers/posters
- set up/pack down of events eg. gazebos, tables, flooring, decorations, signage
- meeting/greeting/helping/directing participants
- road, parking, door/exit safety
- stage hand
- helping with stalls/activity stations
- dressing up to add character to the day
- face painting
- general event warden (includes jobs such as litter picker, message carrier, instruction deliverer)
- supporting the lost child area
- taking photos and writing blogs/posts
- carrying out face to face surveys for event evaluation
and you may have some other skill or talent you can contribute........
For some events we need someone to co-ordinate our volunteers. Contact us if this is a role you are interested in.
If you have some time to spare, we would love to hear from you!
What do I do now?
So..... you're interested in volunteering or want to know more.....
Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 8374849.